eTrust EZ Antivirus
eTrust EZ Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall eTrust EZ Antivirus from your PCComputer Associates
. More information about Computer Associates can be read here
. C:\WINDOWS\unvet32.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall eTrust EZ Antivirus. CAV.exe is the eTrust EZ Antivirus's main executable file and it takes about 321.11 KB (328816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of eTrust EZ Antivirus. They take an average of 2.37 MB (2487616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autodown.exe (461.11 KB)
- cafix.exe (97.11 KB)
- CAV.exe (321.11 KB)
- CAVCmd.exe (85.11 KB)
- CAVCtx.exe (73.11 KB)
- CAVRep.exe (317.11 KB)
- CAVRid.exe (181.11 KB)
- CAVTray.exe (225.11 KB)
- iSafe.exe (253.11 KB)
- iSafInst.exe (101.11 KB)
- LicReg.exe (117.11 KB)
- VetMsg.exe (197.11 KB)
The current web page applies to eTrust EZ Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other eTrust EZ Antivirus releases:
eTrust EZ Antivirus is an application by the software company Computer Associates. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase eTrust EZ Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete eTrust EZ Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eTrust EZ Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "eTrust EZ Antivirus". If it exists on your system the eTrust EZ Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click eTrust EZ Antivirus in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding eTrust EZ Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eTrust EZ Antivirus.
8. After removing eTrust EZ Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong eTrust EZ Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eTrust EZ Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eTrust EZ Antivirus by Computer Associates from your PC, nor are we saying that eTrust EZ Antivirus by Computer Associates is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eTrust EZ Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 14:58:35.097