This info is about eTerm3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall eTerm3 from your systemTravelsky
. Open here
where you can find out more on Travelsky. More information about the software eTerm3 can be seen at ##ID_STRING1##
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Travelsky\eTerm3 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. eTerm3's main file takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and is called eTermStart.exe.
The executables below are part of eTerm3. They occupy about 3.99 MB (4182528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CtrlB.exe (20.00 KB)
- eTerm3.exe (2.61 MB)
- eTermStart.exe (29.50 KB)
- PIconfig.exe (28.00 KB)
- 3in1.exe (278.50 KB)
- BSPCopyPrint.exe (132.00 KB)
- TicketingData.exe (292.00 KB)
- TravelskyNPClient.exe (348.00 KB)
- TravelskyNPServer.exe (288.00 KB)
This info is about eTerm3 version 3.9
alone. You can find below info on other versions of eTerm3:
...click to view all...
eTerm3 is a program marketed by Travelsky. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove eTerm3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove eTerm3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eTerm3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eTerm3". If it exists on your system the eTerm3 program will be found very quickly. When you select eTerm3 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding eTerm3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall eTerm3.
8. After uninstalling eTerm3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong eTerm3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eTerm3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eTerm3 by Travelsky from your PC, we are not saying that eTerm3 by Travelsky is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eTerm3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-08 02:18:16.310