eTax 3.0.6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall eTax 3.0.6 from your systemDirección General de Ingresos
. Open here
where you can read more on Dirección General de Ingresos. Please follow http://dgi.mef.gob.pa
if you want to read more on eTax 3.0.6 on Dirección General de Ingresos's website. eTax 3.0.6 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eTax folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling eTax 3.0.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\eTax\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled e-Tax.exe and it has a size of 556.00 KB (569344 bytes).
eTax 3.0.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.23 MB (1290833
bytes) on disk.
- e-Tax.exe (556.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
The current page applies to eTax 3.0.6 version 3.0.6
eTax 3.0.6 is a program by Dirección General de Ingresos. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase eTax 3.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete eTax 3.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eTax 3.0.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eTax 3.0.6". If it exists on your system the eTax 3.0.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click eTax 3.0.6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding eTax 3.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eTax 3.0.6:
- The publisher is: http://dgi.mef.gob.pa
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eTax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eTax 3.0.6.
8. After uninstalling eTax 3.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eTax 3.0.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eTax 3.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall eTax 3.0.6 by Dirección General de Ingresos from your PC, nor are we saying that eTax 3.0.6 by Dirección General de Ingresos is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eTax 3.0.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-29 20:01:28.383