eTax 2.9.9 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall eTax 2.9.9 from your systemAutoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos
. More information on Autoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos can be found here
. Click on http://www.anip.gob.pa
to get more information about eTax 2.9.9 on Autoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos's website. eTax 2.9.9 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\eTax folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. eTax 2.9.9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\eTax\unins000.exe. e-Tax.exe is the eTax 2.9.9's main executable file and it takes approximately 528.00 KB (540672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside eTax 2.9.9. They take about 1.20 MB (1259362
bytes) on disk.
- e-Tax.exe (528.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.9
of eTax 2.9.9.
eTax 2.9.9 is a program marketed by the software company Autoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase eTax 2.9.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall eTax 2.9.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eTax 2.9.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "eTax 2.9.9". If it exists on your system the eTax 2.9.9 program will be found automatically. After you select eTax 2.9.9 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding eTax 2.9.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eTax 2.9.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.anip.gob.pa
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eTax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eTax 2.9.9.
8. After uninstalling eTax 2.9.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong eTax 2.9.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eTax 2.9.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eTax 2.9.9 by Autoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos from your computer, we are not saying that eTax 2.9.9 by Autoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove eTax 2.9.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 02:31:43.773