eTaha Video Conference
eTaha Video Conference is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall eTaha Video Conference from your systemeTaha
. Go over here
where you can read more on eTaha. Please follow http://www.etaha.com/
if you want to read more on eTaha Video Conference on eTaha's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eTaha folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall eTaha Video Conference by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\eTaha\UnInstall_eTahaVideoConference.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named EtahaClient.exe and it has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes).
eTaha Video Conference contains of the executables below. They take 3.05 MB (3197240
bytes) on disk.
- UnInstall_eTahaVideoConference.exe (506.14 KB)
- EtahaClient.exe (44.00 KB)
- EtahaClientUpdater.exe (893.50 KB)
- EtahaClient_.exe (1.64 MB)
This page is about eTaha Video Conference version 2.65
only. Click on the links below for other eTaha Video Conference versions:
eTaha Video Conference is an application marketed by eTaha. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove eTaha Video Conference is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall eTaha Video Conference from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find eTaha Video Conference or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eTaha Video Conference". If it exists on your system the eTaha Video Conference program will be found automatically. After you select eTaha Video Conference in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding eTaha Video Conference, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eTaha Video Conference:
- The publisher is: http://www.etaha.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eTaha\UnInstall_eTahaVideoConference.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall eTaha Video Conference.
8. After uninstalling eTaha Video Conference, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong eTaha Video Conference that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eTaha Video Conference with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eTaha Video Conference by eTaha from your PC, we are not saying that eTaha Video Conference by eTaha is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove eTaha Video Conference supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 16:48:38.793