eSaver 2010 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall eSaver 2010 from your PCBAINSOFT
. More information on BAINSOFT can be seen here
. More details about the application eSaver 2010 can be found at http://www.Bainsoft.com
. eSaver 2010 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bainsoft\eSaver directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. eSaver 2010's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bainsoft\eSaver\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called eSaver.exe and its approximative size is 8.16 MB (8551936 bytes).
The executable files below are part of eSaver 2010. They occupy an average of 10.22 MB (10715402
bytes) on disk.
- eSaver.exe (8.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.43 MB)
The current page applies to eSaver 2010 version 1.0
eSaver 2010 is an application offered by the software company BAINSOFT. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove eSaver 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete eSaver 2010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eSaver 2010 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eSaver 2010". If it is installed on your PC the eSaver 2010 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select eSaver 2010 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about eSaver 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eSaver 2010:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Bainsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bainsoft\eSaver\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eSaver 2010.
8. After removing eSaver 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong eSaver 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eSaver 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eSaver 2010 by BAINSOFT from your computer, nor are we saying that eSaver 2010 by BAINSOFT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eSaver 2010 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:51:55.283