eSaver 2010 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall eSaver 2010 from your PCBAINSOFT
. More information on BAINSOFT can be seen here
. More details about the application eSaver 2010 can be found at http://www.Bainsoft.com
. eSaver 2010 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bainsoft\eSaver directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. eSaver 2010's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bainsoft\eSaver\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called eSaver.exe and its approximative size is 8.16 MB (8551936 bytes).
The executable files below are part of eSaver 2010. They occupy an average of 10.22 MB (10715402
bytes) on disk.
- eSaver.exe (8.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.43 MB)
The current page applies to eSaver 2010 version 1.0
eSaver 2010 is an application offered by the software company BAINSOFT. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove eSaver 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete eSaver 2010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eSaver 2010 or simply click the Search field and type in "eSaver 2010". The eSaver 2010 app will be found very quickly. After you select eSaver 2010 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding eSaver 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eSaver 2010:
- The software company is: http://www.Bainsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bainsoft\eSaver\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eSaver 2010.
8. After removing eSaver 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong eSaver 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eSaver 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eSaver 2010 by BAINSOFT from your computer, nor are we saying that eSaver 2010 by BAINSOFT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eSaver 2010 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:51:55.283