This page contains detailed information on how to remove eRevealer 2.3.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall eRevealer 2.3.1 from your systemCentral Informatics Organisation
. You can find out more on Central Informatics Organisation or check for application updates here
. More information about the software eRevealer 2.3.1 can be seen at http://www.smartcard.gov.bh
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CIO\eRevealer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CIO\eRevealer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall eRevealer 2.3.1. The program's main executable file occupies 857.00 KB (877568 bytes) on disk and is titled eRevealer.exe.
The following executables are installed together with eRevealer 2.3.1. They occupy about 1.29 MB (1348480
bytes) on disk.
- eRevealer.exe (857.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.67 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (412.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.1
of eRevealer 2.3.1.
eRevealer 2.3.1 is an application released by the software company Central Informatics Organisation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall eRevealer 2.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase eRevealer 2.3.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find eRevealer 2.3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "eRevealer 2.3.1". If it exists on your system the eRevealer 2.3.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click eRevealer 2.3.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding eRevealer 2.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eRevealer 2.3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.smartcard.gov.bh
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CIO\eRevealer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eRevealer 2.3.1.
8. After uninstalling eRevealer 2.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong eRevealer 2.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eRevealer 2.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove eRevealer 2.3.1 by Central Informatics Organisation from your computer, nor are we saying that eRevealer 2.3.1 by Central Informatics Organisation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove eRevealer 2.3.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-06 09:08:41.440