eRepair Excel 3.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove eRepair Excel 3.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall eRepair Excel 3.0 from your computerRecovery Toolbox, Inc.
. More information on Recovery Toolbox, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on eRepair Excel 3.0 at http://www.eRepairExcel.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eRepair Excel folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for eRepair Excel 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\eRepair Excel\unins000.exe. eRepairExcel.exe is the eRepair Excel 3.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.60 MB (2725376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in eRepair Excel 3.0. They take 3.80 MB (3984753
bytes) on disk.
- eRepairExcel.exe (2.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of eRepair Excel 3.0.
eRepair Excel 3.0 is a program marketed by Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase eRepair Excel 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall eRepair Excel 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eRepair Excel 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eRepair Excel 3.0". The eRepair Excel 3.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select eRepair Excel 3.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding eRepair Excel 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eRepair Excel 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eRepairExcel.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eRepair Excel\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eRepair Excel 3.0.
8. After removing eRepair Excel 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eRepair Excel 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eRepair Excel 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall eRepair Excel 3.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that eRepair Excel 3.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eRepair Excel 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:33:27.550