This web page is about eQuran for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall eQuran from your systemYehia A.Salam
. Further information on Yehia A.Salam can be found here
. More data about the software eQuran can be seen at http://www.yehiaeg.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\eQuran directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. eQuran's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\eQuran\equranuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 308.00 KB (315392 bytes) on disk and is titled eQuran.exe.
eQuran contains of the executables below. They take 341.49 KB (349684
bytes) on disk.
- eQuran.exe (308.00 KB)
- equranuninstall.exe (33.49 KB)
This page is about eQuran version 1.1
only. Click on the links below for other eQuran versions:
eQuran is an application offered by Yehia A.Salam. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase eQuran is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase eQuran using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eQuran or simply click the Search feature and type in "eQuran". If it is installed on your PC the eQuran app will be found automatically. After you select eQuran in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding eQuran, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eQuran:
- The software company is: http://www.yehiaeg.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eQuran\equranuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eQuran.
8. After uninstalling eQuran, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eQuran that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing eQuran using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall eQuran by Yehia A.Salam from your computer, we are not saying that eQuran by Yehia A.Salam is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall eQuran supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 02:15:59.717