eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1
This web page is about eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 from your computerPaul Davies M0ZPD
. Take a look here
for more information on Paul Davies M0ZPD. Please follow http://www.pmr-radio.net/
if you want to read more on eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 on Paul Davies M0ZPD's website. eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\eQSO\PMR-Radio_Server folder, depending on the user's option. eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\eQSO\PMR-Radio_Server\unins001.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 700.84 KB (717665 bytes) on disk and is titled unins001.exe.
eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.37 MB (1435330
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.50.01
of eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1.
eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 is an application by Paul Davies M0ZPD. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1". The eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1:
- The software company is: http://www.pmr-radio.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eQSO\PMR-Radio_Server\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1.
8. After removing eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 by Paul Davies M0ZPD from your computer, we are not saying that eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 by Paul Davies M0ZPD is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eQSO Server 2.50 Build 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 21:02:31.560