ePhotoLab - Foto Color
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ePhotoLab - Foto Color for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ePhotoLab - Foto Color from your systemiNeta d.o.o.
. Open here
where you can get more info on iNeta d.o.o.. Click on http://www.ineta.si
to get more data about ePhotoLab - Foto Color on iNeta d.o.o.'s website. Usually the ePhotoLab - Foto Color application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iNeta\ePhotoLab - Color directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\iNeta\ePhotoLab - Color\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ePhotoLab - Foto Color. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.72 MB (4951552 bytes) on disk and is labeled ePhotoLab.exe.
ePhotoLab - Foto Color is comprised of the following executables which take 5.39 MB (5656062
bytes) on disk:
- ePhotoLab.exe (4.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (688.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ePhotoLab - Foto Color version 2.8
ePhotoLab - Foto Color is an application marketed by iNeta d.o.o.. Some people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ePhotoLab - Foto Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ePhotoLab - Foto Color from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ePhotoLab - Foto Color or simply click the Search field and type in "ePhotoLab - Foto Color". The ePhotoLab - Foto Color app will be found very quickly. After you click ePhotoLab - Foto Color in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ePhotoLab - Foto Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ePhotoLab - Foto Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ineta.si
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iNeta\ePhotoLab - Color\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ePhotoLab - Foto Color.
8. After removing ePhotoLab - Foto Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ePhotoLab - Foto Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ePhotoLab - Foto Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ePhotoLab - Foto Color by iNeta d.o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ePhotoLab - Foto Color by iNeta d.o.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ePhotoLab - Foto Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 15:27:37.663