ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 from your systemPearson Central Europe
. Further information on Pearson Central Europe can be found here
. You can see more info related to ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 at http://www.pearson.pl
. Usually the ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ePanel Pearson folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ePanel Pearson\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 8.67 MB (9086064 bytes) on disk and is called PearsonDesktop.exe.
ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 contains of the executables below. They take 10.31 MB (10809968
bytes) on disk.
- PearsonDesktop.exe (8.67 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (272.08 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (163.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 version 1.1.5407.1447
ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 is a program marketed by the software company Pearson Central Europe. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 or simply click the Search field and type in "ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447". If it exists on your system the ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pearson.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ePanel Pearson\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447.
8. After removing ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 by Pearson Central Europe from your computer, we are not saying that ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 by Pearson Central Europe is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ePanel Pearson 1.1.5407.1447 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 21:57:05.407