ePSXe 1.7.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ePSXe 1.7.0 from your computerUguuDownloads
. More data about UguuDownloads can be read here
. More data about the application ePSXe 1.7.0 can be found at http://www.uguudownloads.blogspot.com
. ePSXe 1.7.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ePSXe 1.7.0 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. ePSXe 1.7.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ePSXe 1.7.0\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called ePSXe.EXE and occupies 1.63 MB (1708032 bytes).
ePSXe 1.7.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.39 MB (2507347
bytes) on disk.
- ePSXe.EXE (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.0
of ePSXe 1.7.0.
ePSXe 1.7.0 is an application by UguuDownloads. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ePSXe 1.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ePSXe 1.7.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ePSXe 1.7.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ePSXe 1.7.0". If it is installed on your PC the ePSXe 1.7.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ePSXe 1.7.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ePSXe 1.7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ePSXe 1.7.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.uguudownloads.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ePSXe 1.7.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ePSXe 1.7.0.
8. After removing ePSXe 1.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ePSXe 1.7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ePSXe 1.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ePSXe 1.7.0 by UguuDownloads from your PC, we are not saying that ePSXe 1.7.0 by UguuDownloads is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ePSXe 1.7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 21:29:44.837