ePMM version 1.0
ePMM version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ePMM version 1.0 from your systemFirst Solutions Com, S.A.
. Open here
where you can get more info on First Solutions Com, S.A.. More data about the program ePMM version 1.0 can be seen at https://epm.first-global.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ePMM directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove ePMM version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ePMM\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 704.66 KB (721573 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ePMM version 1.0. They take 704.66 KB (721573
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to ePMM version 1.0 version 1.0
ePMM version 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company First Solutions Com, S.A.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall ePMM version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ePMM version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ePMM version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ePMM version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the ePMM version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ePMM version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ePMM version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ePMM version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://epm.first-global.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ePMM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ePMM version 1.0.
8. After removing ePMM version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ePMM version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ePMM version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ePMM version 1.0 by First Solutions Com, S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that ePMM version 1.0 by First Solutions Com, S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ePMM version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 21:58:45.600