ePEffigy version 2.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ePEffigy version 2.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ePEffigy version 2.0 from your computerePEffigy LLC (David Bailey)
. You can read more on ePEffigy LLC (David Bailey) or check for application updates here
. More data about the program ePEffigy version 2.0 can be seen at www.epeffigy.com
. ePEffigy version 2.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ePEffigy folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove ePEffigy version 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ePEffigy\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ePEffigy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 875.00 KB (896000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ePEffigy version 2.0. They take 21.48 MB (22518511
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ePEffigy.exe (875.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
- ConfigMbr.exe (365.30 KB)
- ConfigMbrFromRE.exe (365.07 KB)
- ConfigMbrReOneTimeBoot.exe (361.93 KB)
- CopyWimProgress.exe (447.76 KB)
- DisplayImagexProgress.exe (447.73 KB)
- ePEffigyLoad.exe (352.74 KB)
- ProgressBar.exe (350.09 KB)
- RemoveEpeffigyPartitions.exe (362.90 KB)
- RemoveMbrReOneTimeBoot.exe (360.36 KB)
- RunDiskPart.exe (360.77 KB)
- FileOpenDialog.exe (350.03 KB)
- FileSaveDialog.exe (350.04 KB)
- FileSelectFolder.exe (349.97 KB)
- PingUI.exe (447.35 KB)
- ConfigMbr.exe (851.30 KB)
- ConfigMbrFromRE.exe (851.07 KB)
- ConfigMbrReOneTimeBoot.exe (847.93 KB)
- CopyWimProgress.exe (933.76 KB)
- DisplayImagexProgress.exe (933.73 KB)
- ePEffigyLoad.exe (838.74 KB)
- ProgressBar.exe (836.09 KB)
- RemoveEpeffigyPartitions.exe (848.90 KB)
- RemoveMbrReOneTimeBoot.exe (846.36 KB)
- RunDiskPart.exe (846.77 KB)
- FileOpenDialog.exe (836.03 KB)
- FileSaveDialog.exe (836.04 KB)
- FileSelectFolder.exe (835.97 KB)
- PingUI.exe (933.35 KB)
- ExplorerCheck.exe (350.28 KB)
- HideStartnet.exe (349.82 KB)
- HideStartnet.exe (835.82 KB)
The current web page applies to ePEffigy version 2.0 version 2.0
ePEffigy version 2.0 is an application by the software company ePEffigy LLC (David Bailey). Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ePEffigy version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ePEffigy version 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ePEffigy version 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ePEffigy version 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the ePEffigy version 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ePEffigy version 2.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ePEffigy version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ePEffigy version 2.0:
- The publisher is: www.epeffigy.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ePEffigy\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ePEffigy version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling ePEffigy version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ePEffigy version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ePEffigy version 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ePEffigy version 2.0 by ePEffigy LLC (David Bailey) from your PC, nor are we saying that ePEffigy version 2.0 by ePEffigy LLC (David Bailey) is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ePEffigy version 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:02:37.547