You can find below details on how to remove eNasthy v2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall eNasthy v2.0 from your computerSimplan
. Go over here
for more details on Simplan. You can read more about about eNasthy v2.0 at http://www.essimplan.com
. eNasthy v2.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling eNasthy v2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\uninst_eN.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. eNasthy v2.0's main file takes around 2.22 MB (2326624 bytes) and is called winamp.exe.
eNasthy v2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.17 MB (3321333
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevator.exe (90.59 KB)
- Uninstall ClassicPro.exe (125.27 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (377.04 KB)
- uninst_eN.exe (96.90 KB)
- winamp.exe (2.22 MB)
- winampa.exe (83.59 KB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
This data is about eNasthy v2.0 version 126.96.36.199
eNasthy v2.0 is a program marketed by Simplan. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove eNasthy v2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete eNasthy v2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eNasthy v2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eNasthy v2.0". The eNasthy v2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select eNasthy v2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about eNasthy v2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eNasthy v2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.essimplan.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\uninst_eN.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eNasthy v2.0.
8. After removing eNasthy v2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong eNasthy v2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing eNasthy v2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eNasthy v2.0 by Simplan from your PC, nor are we saying that eNasthy v2.0 by Simplan is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove eNasthy v2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 01:19:34.253