eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 from your systemeMusic.com Inc.
. More data about eMusic.com Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMusic Download Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMusic Download Manager\Uninstall eMusic Download Manager.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2's primary file takes about 814.50 KB (834048 bytes) and its name is eMusic Download Manager.exe.
The following executables are installed along with eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2. They occupy about 4.37 MB (4577787
bytes) on disk.
- ChangeFolderSecurity.exe (20.00 KB)
- eMusic Download Manager.exe (814.50 KB)
- ModifyBrowserData.exe (54.00 KB)
- Uninstall eMusic Download Manager.exe (3.40 MB)
- wmp.exe (100.50 KB)
The current page applies to eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 version 5.0.2
eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 is an application offered by eMusic.com Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2". The eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 app will be found automatically. When you select eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2.
8. After removing eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 by eMusic.com Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 by eMusic.com Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:10:11.333