This page is about eMuleTV 2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall eMuleTV 2.1 from your computerSilicom Internet
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Silicom Internet. More information about eMuleTV 2.1 can be seen at http://www.emule.tv/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMuleTV directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall eMuleTV 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\eMuleTV\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. eMuleTV 2.1's primary file takes around 5.26 MB (5519360 bytes) and is called eMuleTV.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in eMuleTV 2.1. They take 5.92 MB (6212121
bytes) on disk.
- eMuleTV.exe (5.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of eMuleTV 2.1.
eMuleTV 2.1 is a program released by the software company Silicom Internet. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall eMuleTV 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall eMuleTV 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eMuleTV 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMuleTV 2.1". If it exists on your system the eMuleTV 2.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click eMuleTV 2.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about eMuleTV 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMuleTV 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emule.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMuleTV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eMuleTV 2.1.
8. After removing eMuleTV 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong eMuleTV 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing eMuleTV 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eMuleTV 2.1 by Silicom Internet from your computer, nor are we saying that eMuleTV 2.1 by Silicom Internet is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove eMuleTV 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 12:39:52.703