eMule Super Booster
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall eMule Super Booster for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall eMule Super Booster from your computerBoostYourDownload, Inc.
. You can find out more on BoostYourDownload, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://dailyads.org/~reports/counter/index.php?idapp=80
to get more facts about eMule Super Booster on BoostYourDownload, Inc.'s website. eMule Super Booster is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Super Booster directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for eMule Super Booster is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Super Booster\uninstall.exe. eMule Super Booster.exe is the eMule Super Booster's main executable file and it takes close to 385.50 KB (394752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside eMule Super Booster. They occupy about 771.79 KB (790308
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Super Booster.exe (385.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.29 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of eMule Super Booster. For more eMule Super Booster versions please click below:
eMule Super Booster is an application offered by BoostYourDownload, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase eMule Super Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete eMule Super Booster from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find eMule Super Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMule Super Booster". If it exists on your system the eMule Super Booster program will be found very quickly. When you click eMule Super Booster in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding eMule Super Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMule Super Booster:
- The software company is: http://dailyads.org/~reports/counter/index.php?idapp=80
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Super Booster\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eMule Super Booster.
8. After uninstalling eMule Super Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eMule Super Booster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMule Super Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eMule Super Booster by BoostYourDownload, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that eMule Super Booster by BoostYourDownload, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eMule Super Booster in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-25 14:21:00.000