eMedia CS is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall eMedia CS from your systemMediasoft Development SAS
. Further information on Mediasoft Development SAS can be found here
. Further information about eMedia CS can be seen at http://www.emedia-cs.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMedia CS directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. eMedia CS's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMedia CS\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called eMediaCS.exe and its approximative size is 16.95 MB (17776640 bytes).
The executable files below are part of eMedia CS. They occupy an average of 19.39 MB (20330249
bytes) on disk.
- eMediaCS-CheckNew.exe (816.00 KB)
- eMediaCS-Help.exe (452.00 KB)
- eMediaCS.exe (16.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.1842.1
of eMedia CS. You can find below info on other versions of eMedia CS:
eMedia CS is a program marketed by the software company Mediasoft Development SAS. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase eMedia CS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete eMedia CS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eMedia CS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMedia CS". If it is installed on your PC the eMedia CS application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select eMedia CS in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding eMedia CS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMedia CS:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emedia-cs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMedia CS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eMedia CS.
8. After removing eMedia CS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eMedia CS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eMedia CS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eMedia CS by Mediasoft Development SAS from your PC, we are not saying that eMedia CS by Mediasoft Development SAS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove eMedia CS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 04:55:41.023