eMedia CS is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall eMedia CS from your systemMediasoft Development SAS
. Further information on Mediasoft Development SAS can be found here
. Further information about eMedia CS can be seen at http://www.emedia-cs.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMedia CS directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. eMedia CS's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMedia CS\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called eMediaCS.exe and its approximative size is 16.95 MB (17776640 bytes).
The executable files below are part of eMedia CS. They occupy an average of 19.39 MB (20330249
bytes) on disk.
- eMediaCS-CheckNew.exe (816.00 KB)
- eMediaCS-Help.exe (452.00 KB)
- eMediaCS.exe (16.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.1842.1
of eMedia CS. You can find below info on other versions of eMedia CS:
...click to view all...
eMedia CS is a program marketed by the software company Mediasoft Development SAS. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase eMedia CS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete eMedia CS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eMedia CS or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMedia CS". The eMedia CS app will be found automatically. When you click eMedia CS in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about eMedia CS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMedia CS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emedia-cs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMedia CS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eMedia CS.
8. After removing eMedia CS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eMedia CS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eMedia CS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eMedia CS by Mediasoft Development SAS from your PC, we are not saying that eMedia CS by Mediasoft Development SAS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove eMedia CS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 04:55:41.023