eMail Extractor 3.3.1
eMail Extractor 3.3.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall eMail Extractor 3.3.1 from your PCMAX Programming LLC
. Open here
for more info on MAX Programming LLC. Click on http://www.maxprog.com/
to get more information about eMail Extractor 3.3.1 on MAX Programming LLC's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMail Extractor directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall eMail Extractor 3.3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\eMail Extractor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. eMail Extractor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.16 MB (4364577 bytes) on disk.
eMail Extractor 3.3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.82 MB (5059377
bytes) on disk.
- eMail Extractor.exe (4.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (678.52 KB)
This data is about eMail Extractor 3.3.1 version 3.3.1
eMail Extractor 3.3.1 is a program offered by the software company MAX Programming LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall eMail Extractor 3.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall eMail Extractor 3.3.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eMail Extractor 3.3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMail Extractor 3.3.1". If it exists on your system the eMail Extractor 3.3.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select eMail Extractor 3.3.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about eMail Extractor 3.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMail Extractor 3.3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxprog.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMail Extractor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eMail Extractor 3.3.1.
8. After removing eMail Extractor 3.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of eMail Extractor 3.3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMail Extractor 3.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eMail Extractor 3.3.1 by MAX Programming LLC from your computer, we are not saying that eMail Extractor 3.3.1 by MAX Programming LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove eMail Extractor 3.3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:00:14.727