You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove eMachines ScreenSaver for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall eMachines ScreenSaver from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Additional info about Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. You can read more about related to eMachines ScreenSaver at www.eMachines.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Screensaver folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for eMachines ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) on disk and is labeled run_eMachines.exe.
eMachines ScreenSaver is composed of the following executables which take 738.47 KB (756192
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_eMachines.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.31 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
The current page applies to eMachines ScreenSaver version 1.1.0825.2010
only. Click on the links below for other eMachines ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
eMachines ScreenSaver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall eMachines ScreenSaver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Screensaver
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Screensaver\DT.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Screensaver\eMachines.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Screensaver\eMachines.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Screensaver\NBRegNTUser.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Screensaver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Screensaver\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Screensaver\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Screensaver\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Screensaver\UninstallString
eMachines ScreenSaver is a program by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall eMachines ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove eMachines ScreenSaver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate eMachines ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMachines ScreenSaver". If it exists on your system the eMachines ScreenSaver application will be found very quickly. After you click eMachines ScreenSaver in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding eMachines ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMachines ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the program is: www.eMachines.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall eMachines ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling eMachines ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eMachines ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMachines ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eMachines ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that eMachines ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMachines ScreenSaver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:42:45.920