eLicenser Control is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall eLicenser Control from your systemSteinberg Media Technologies GmbH
. More info about Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH can be found here
. More details about eLicenser Control can be seen at http://www.elicenser.net/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)/eLicenser folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. eLicenser Control's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eLicenser\Uninstaller\Uninstall eLicenser Control.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.38 MB (6693993 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall eLicenser Control.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in eLicenser Control. They take 6.38 MB (6693993
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall eLicenser Control.exe (6.38 MB)
This data is about eLicenser Control version 22.214.171.12445
alone. For more eLicenser Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
eLicenser Control is a program marketed by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase eLicenser Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove eLicenser Control from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eLicenser Control or simply click the Search field and type in "eLicenser Control". If it is installed on your PC the eLicenser Control app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select eLicenser Control in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about eLicenser Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eLicenser Control:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elicenser.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eLicenser\Uninstaller\Uninstall eLicenser Control.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eLicenser Control.
8. After removing eLicenser Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong eLicenser Control that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eLicenser Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eLicenser Control by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that eLicenser Control by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove eLicenser Control supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:23:39.220