eHelper version 1.1
This info is about eHelper version 1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall eHelper version 1.1 from your computeretisalat
. You can find out more on etisalat or check for application updates here
. Further information about eHelper version 1.1 can be seen at http://www.etisalat.ae/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eHelper folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing eHelper version 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\eHelper\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. eHelper.exe is the eHelper version 1.1's primary executable file and it occupies circa 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
eHelper version 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 951.28 KB (974110
bytes) on disk.
- eHelper.exe (232.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.28 KB)
The current page applies to eHelper version 1.1 version 1.1
eHelper version 1.1 is an application released by the software company etisalat. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase eHelper version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete eHelper version 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eHelper version 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "eHelper version 1.1". If it exists on your system the eHelper version 1.1 application will be found automatically. After you click eHelper version 1.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about eHelper version 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eHelper version 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.etisalat.ae/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eHelper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eHelper version 1.1.
8. After uninstalling eHelper version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eHelper version 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eHelper version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall eHelper version 1.1 by etisalat from your PC, nor are we saying that eHelper version 1.1 by etisalat is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall eHelper version 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:50:29.800