eGazety Reader is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall eGazety Reader from your computereGazety Sp. z o. o.
. Check out here
where you can read more on eGazety Sp. z o. o.. eGazety Reader is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\eGazety Sp. z o. o.\Reader\2.3.1 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove eGazety Reader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\eGazety Sp. z o. o.\Reader\2.3.1\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. eGazety.exe is the eGazety Reader's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.06 MB (1114112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of eGazety Reader. They occupy an average of 1.16 MB (1216671
bytes) on disk.
- DictGenerator.exe (37.00 KB)
- eGazety.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.16 KB)
eGazety Reader is a program marketed by eGazety Sp. z o. o.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase eGazety Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove eGazety Reader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find eGazety Reader or simply click the Search feature and type in "eGazety Reader". If it is installed on your PC the eGazety Reader program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select eGazety Reader in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding eGazety Reader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eGazety Reader.
8. After removing eGazety Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong eGazety Reader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eGazety Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eGazety Reader by eGazety Sp. z o. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that eGazety Reader by eGazety Sp. z o. o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove eGazety Reader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:24:11.300