eDonkey Acceleration Patch
eDonkey Acceleration Patch is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall eDonkey Acceleration Patch from your systemDownloadBoosters LLC
. Further information on DownloadBoosters LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.download-boosters.com/
to get more facts about eDonkey Acceleration Patch on DownloadBoosters LLC's website. eDonkey Acceleration Patch is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\eDonkey Acceleration Patch folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\eDonkey Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove eDonkey Acceleration Patch. eDonkey Acceleration Patch's main file takes about 775.50 KB (794112 bytes) and is named eDonkey Acceleration Patch.exe.
eDonkey Acceleration Patch contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1203229
bytes) on disk.
- eDonkey Acceleration Patch.exe (775.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.53 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to eDonkey Acceleration Patch version 18.104.22.168
eDonkey Acceleration Patch is a program by DownloadBoosters LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall eDonkey Acceleration Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall eDonkey Acceleration Patch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find eDonkey Acceleration Patch or simply click the Search field and type in "eDonkey Acceleration Patch". The eDonkey Acceleration Patch program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click eDonkey Acceleration Patch in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding eDonkey Acceleration Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eDonkey Acceleration Patch:
- The software company is: http://www.download-boosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eDonkey Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eDonkey Acceleration Patch.
8. After removing eDonkey Acceleration Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eDonkey Acceleration Patch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eDonkey Acceleration Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eDonkey Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC from your computer, we are not saying that eDonkey Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove eDonkey Acceleration Patch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 11:28:46.340