eDOK is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall eDOK from your systemSygnity
. Open here
where you can read more on Sygnity. You can see more info about eDOK at http://www.sygnity.pl
. eDOK is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sygnity\eDOK folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sygnity\eDOK\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall eDOK. Pod.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.92 MB (2011136 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of eDOK. They take about 18.05 MB (18925500
bytes) on disk.
- Admin.exe (2.07 MB)
- NiESPi.exe (7.50 KB)
- Pod.exe (1.92 MB)
- Rejestr.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (14.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.01
of eDOK. You can find below a few links to other eDOK versions:
eDOK is an application offered by the software company Sygnity. Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove eDOK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase eDOK from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find eDOK or simply activate the Search field and type in "eDOK". If it exists on your system the eDOK program will be found very quickly. After you click eDOK in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about eDOK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eDOK:
- The software company is: http://www.sygnity.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sygnity\eDOK\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall eDOK.
8. After removing eDOK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eDOK which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eDOK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eDOK by Sygnity from your computer, nor are we saying that eDOK by Sygnity is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove eDOK supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:51:12.303