eClinicalWorks_TEST is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall eClinicalWorks_TEST from your PCeClinicalWorks LLC.
. You can read more on eClinicalWorks LLC. or check for application updates here
. More details about eClinicalWorks_TEST can be found at http://www.eclinicalworks.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eClinicalWorks_TEST folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for eClinicalWorks_TEST is "C:\Program Files (x86)\eClinicalWorks_TEST\unins000.exe". eClinicalWorks_TEST's primary file takes about 32.13 MB (33689600 bytes) and its name is eClinicalWorks.exe.
eClinicalWorks_TEST contains of the executables below. They occupy 54.99 MB (57660910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CSSNResume.exe (32.00 KB)
- CSSNUpdates.exe (372.00 KB)
- CwUpdate.exe (2.69 MB)
- dyalogrt.exe (2.75 MB)
- eClinicalRecorder.exe (818.50 KB)
- eClinicalWorks.exe (32.13 MB)
- ECWAPIUI.exe (48.00 KB)
- ECWDigiInk.exe (88.00 KB)
- EcwPrint.vshost.exe (14.50 KB)
- ecwUtility.exe (436.00 KB)
- eRSSetup.exe (7.18 MB)
- eRxReport.exe (144.00 KB)
- FaxPrinter.exe (132.00 KB)
- FileCheckSum.exe (44.00 KB)
- HCFAAlignment.exe (1.51 MB)
- MedicscanUpdate.exe (32.00 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (72.50 KB)
- RecoverShortCuts.exe (28.00 KB)
- SnapServer.exe (120.00 KB)
- TestCSSNSDK.exe (28.00 KB)
- TOCRRService.exe (484.00 KB)
- TXWords.exe (212.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.76 KB)
- UNIX2DOS.exe (24.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- EcwDigiInk.exe (88.00 KB)
- EcwDigiInk.exe (136.00 KB)
- EcwDigiInk.exe (788.00 KB)
- MailMerge_Designer.exe (252.00 KB)
- ProcessSignatures.exe (37.50 KB)
- SignaturePad.exe (33.50 KB)
- eCWPDFConverter.exe (33.00 KB)
- SupportUtility.exe (3.51 MB)
eClinicalWorks_TEST is an application marketed by eClinicalWorks LLC.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall eClinicalWorks_TEST is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete eClinicalWorks_TEST with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eClinicalWorks_TEST or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eClinicalWorks_TEST". The eClinicalWorks_TEST app will be found automatically. After you select eClinicalWorks_TEST in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about eClinicalWorks_TEST, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eClinicalWorks_TEST:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eclinicalworks.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\eClinicalWorks_TEST\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eClinicalWorks_TEST.
8. After removing eClinicalWorks_TEST, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong eClinicalWorks_TEST that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing eClinicalWorks_TEST using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall eClinicalWorks_TEST by eClinicalWorks LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that eClinicalWorks_TEST by eClinicalWorks LLC. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eClinicalWorks_TEST supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 20:36:17.930