This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall eCAL 2.035 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall eCAL 2.035 from your PCCraft Edge
. Open here
where you can find out more on Craft Edge. More details about eCAL 2.035 can be found at http://www.craftedge.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Craft Edge\eCAL2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling eCAL 2.035 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Craft Edge\eCAL2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. eCAL2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 14.28 MB (14973736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside eCAL 2.035. They occupy about 17.88 MB (18753248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eCAL2.exe (14.28 MB)
- import.exe (60.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- upx.exe (298.00 KB)
- CE_SzEclipsDPinst.exe (123.50 KB)
- CE_SzEclipsDPinst64.exe (133.00 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (900.56 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.035
of eCAL 2.035.
eCAL 2.035 is a program offered by the software company Craft Edge. Some people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove eCAL 2.035 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall eCAL 2.035 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eCAL 2.035 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eCAL 2.035". If it exists on your system the eCAL 2.035 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select eCAL 2.035 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding eCAL 2.035, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eCAL 2.035:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.craftedge.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Craft Edge\eCAL2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eCAL 2.035.
8. After uninstalling eCAL 2.035, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eCAL 2.035 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eCAL 2.035 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eCAL 2.035 by Craft Edge from your computer, we are not saying that eCAL 2.035 by Craft Edge is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove eCAL 2.035 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 08:00:37.177