You can find on this page details on how to remove eBay for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall eBay from your PCPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. eBay is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, subject to the user's option. eBay's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The program's main executable file is named ServiceHostApp.exe and it has a size of 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes).
eBay is composed of the following executables which take 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52390
If you are manually uninstalling eBay we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\LaunchIcons\eBay.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\1381\C\Users\UserName\Favorites\Favorites\Links\LG VX8500 Chocolate Red MP3 Music Phone Used Verizon - eBay (item 130545522676 end time Jul-13-11 153253 PDT).URL
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\1415\C\Users\UserName\Favorites\Favorites\Links\LG VX8500 Chocolate Red MP3 Music Phone Used Verizon - eBay (item 130545522676 end time Jul-13-11 153253 PDT).URL
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\122032f0c5ed06b9fa27e05dbe3eb50614903dda\e6985b47beba6cd3f6a3fa9b7ac4ff0ba0ddd6dd\img\ebay-19.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\122032f0c5ed06b9fa27e05dbe3eb50614903dda\e6985b47beba6cd3f6a3fa9b7ac4ff0ba0ddd6dd\img\ebay-256.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\122032f0c5ed06b9fa27e05dbe3eb50614903dda\e6985b47beba6cd3f6a3fa9b7ac4ff0ba0ddd6dd\img\ebay-29.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\122032f0c5ed06b9fa27e05dbe3eb50614903dda\e6985b47beba6cd3f6a3fa9b7ac4ff0ba0ddd6dd\img\ebay-42.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\122032f0c5ed06b9fa27e05dbe3eb50614903dda\e6985b47beba6cd3f6a3fa9b7ac4ff0ba0ddd6dd\js\lib\assets\splash\ebay-logo.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\eBay.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ThreatTrack Security\VIPRE Password Vault\favicons\cgi.ebay.com.png
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\ebay.com
eBay is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove eBay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase eBay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eBay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eBay". If it is installed on your PC the eBay program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click eBay in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding eBay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eBay.
8. After uninstalling eBay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong eBay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eBay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eBay by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that eBay by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eBay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 12:12:46.220