This info is about eBay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall eBay from your computereBay
. More information on eBay can be found here
. Usually the eBay program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during setup. eBay's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine\HostAppService.exe. eBay's primary file takes about 7.34 MB (7695264 bytes) and its name is HostAppService.exe.
eBay installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.53 MB (22576752
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.34 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (2.27 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (7.60 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (4.33 MB)
The current page applies to eBay version 1.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other eBay versions:
When you're planning to uninstall eBay you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\email@example.com\browser\chrome\ar\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\firstname.lastname@example.org\browser\chrome\da\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\email@example.com\browser\chrome\de\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay-de.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\firstname.lastname@example.org\browser\chrome\el\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay-en-GB.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\langpack-en-US@firefox.mozilla.org\browser\chrome\en-US\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\langpack-es-ES@firefox.mozilla.org\browser\chrome\es-ES\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay-es.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\email@example.com\browser\chrome\et\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\firstname.lastname@example.org\browser\chrome\fi\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay-fi.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\email@example.com\browser\chrome\fr\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay-france.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\firstname.lastname@example.org\browser\chrome\hu\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay-hu.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\email@example.com\browser\chrome\it\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay-it.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\firstname.lastname@example.org\browser\chrome\lt\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\email@example.com\browser\chrome\sk\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\firstname.lastname@example.org\browser\chrome\sr\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay-en-GB.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\distribution\extensions\email@example.com\browser\chrome\th\locale\browser\searchplugins\eBay.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\IconCache\persistent\eBay.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\eBay.lnk
eBay is a program by the software company eBay. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase eBay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase eBay from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate eBay or simply click the Search field and type in "eBay". The eBay program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click eBay in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding eBay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall eBay.
8. After uninstalling eBay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong eBay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eBay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall eBay by eBay from your computer, nor are we saying that eBay by eBay is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eBay supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 17:29:56.337