eAssistance Pro version 1.3
You can find below detailed information on how to remove eAssistance Pro version 1.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall eAssistance Pro version 1.3 from your computerLepide Software
. Further information on Lepide Software can be seen here
. You can get more details on eAssistance Pro version 1.3 at https://www.eassistancepro.com/
. eAssistance Pro version 1.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eAssistance Pro folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for eAssistance Pro version 1.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\eAssistance Pro\unins000.exe". eAssistance Pro version 1.3's main file takes around 3.57 MB (3745224 bytes) and is called eAssistance Pro.exe.
The executables below are part of eAssistance Pro version 1.3. They occupy about 4.39 MB (4602417
bytes) on disk.
- eAssistance Pro Spell Check.exe (135.95 KB)
- eAssistance Pro.exe (3.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to eAssistance Pro version 1.3 version 1.3
eAssistance Pro version 1.3 is a program offered by Lepide Software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall eAssistance Pro version 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove eAssistance Pro version 1.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eAssistance Pro version 1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eAssistance Pro version 1.3". The eAssistance Pro version 1.3 application will be found very quickly. When you select eAssistance Pro version 1.3 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding eAssistance Pro version 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eAssistance Pro version 1.3:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.eassistancepro.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\eAssistance Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eAssistance Pro version 1.3.
8. After removing eAssistance Pro version 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eAssistance Pro version 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eAssistance Pro version 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eAssistance Pro version 1.3 by Lepide Software from your computer, nor are we saying that eAssistance Pro version 1.3 by Lepide Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eAssistance Pro version 1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:18:57.983