e-TRAYz is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall e-TRAYz from your PCUnicon Co., Ltd.
. More information on Unicon Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\e-TRAYz folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling e-TRAYz is C:\Program Files (x86)\e-TRAYz\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled e-TRAYz.exe and it has a size of 3.83 MB (4016592 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with e-TRAYz. They take about 5.50 MB (5771048
bytes) on disk.
- AdminPrivilege.exe (252.97 KB)
- e-TRAYz.exe (3.83 MB)
- Loader.exe (612.95 KB)
- NETHDD.exe (244.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (602.96 KB)
e-TRAYz is a program offered by Unicon Co., Ltd.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall e-TRAYz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall e-TRAYz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find e-TRAYz or simply click the Search feature and type in "e-TRAYz". If it exists on your system the e-TRAYz app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click e-TRAYz in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about e-TRAYz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall e-TRAYz.
8. After removing e-TRAYz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of e-TRAYz which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling e-TRAYz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall e-TRAYz by Unicon Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that e-TRAYz by Unicon Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall e-TRAYz supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:57:24.440