This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall e-Share for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall e-Share from your computere-Share
. Check out here
for more info on e-Share. You can read more about on e-Share at https://www.ncryptedcloud.com
. Usually the e-Share program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\nCryptedCloud\bin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\nCryptedCloud\bin\ZipCipherUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall e-Share. nCryptedBox.exe is the e-Share's main executable file and it takes around 26.40 MB (27686056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in e-Share. They occupy 92.09 MB (96560096
bytes) on disk.
- NccSSOLogin.exe (31.14 MB)
- nCryptedBox.exe (26.40 MB)
- ZipCipher64.exe (2.34 MB)
- ZipCipherUninstall.exe (150.13 KB)
- e-ShareWIN_22.214.171.124.exe (32.06 MB)
The current page applies to e-Share version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other e-Share versions:
e-Share is an application released by e-Share. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase e-Share is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove e-Share using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find e-Share or simply activate the Search feature and type in "e-Share". The e-Share application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click e-Share in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about e-Share, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for e-Share:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.ncryptedcloud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\nCryptedCloud\bin\ZipCipherUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall e-Share.
8. After uninstalling e-Share, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong e-Share that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing e-Share with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove e-Share by e-Share from your PC, nor are we saying that e-Share by e-Share is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove e-Share supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 05:56:44.780