This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall e-Saver 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall e-Saver 1.0 from your PCAOC
. More info about AOC can be found here
. Click on http://www.aoc.com/
to get more facts about e-Saver 1.0 on AOC's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\e-Saver directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. e-Saver 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\e-Saver\unins000.exe. e-Saver 1.0's primary file takes about 1.22 MB (1275936 bytes) and its name is e-Saver.exe.
e-Saver 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.88 MB (1971514
bytes) on disk.
- e-Saver.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to e-Saver 1.0 version 1.0
e-Saver 1.0 is an application marketed by AOC. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase e-Saver 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase e-Saver 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate e-Saver 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "e-Saver 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the e-Saver 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select e-Saver 1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding e-Saver 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for e-Saver 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aoc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\e-Saver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove e-Saver 1.0.
8. After removing e-Saver 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of e-Saver 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling e-Saver 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall e-Saver 1.0 by AOC from your PC, nor are we saying that e-Saver 1.0 by AOC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall e-Saver 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:04:01.837