e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client
This web page is about e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client from your systemGuardware Ltd
. You can read more on Guardware Ltd or check for application updates here
. Usually the e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Guardware\Integrity Management directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GWClient.exe is the e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client's main executable file and it occupies about 756.79 KB (774952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client. They occupy 11.05 MB (11582536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashSender1400.exe (931.50 KB)
- GWApplication.exe (78.29 KB)
- GWCapture.exe (792.79 KB)
- GWClient.exe (756.79 KB)
- GWDrive.exe (79.29 KB)
- GWFilescan.exe (238.79 KB)
- GWFPInstaller.exe (137.79 KB)
- GWHardware.exe (119.79 KB)
- GWInstallSecurity.exe (26.29 KB)
- GWPlaysound.exe (52.79 KB)
- GWProxy.exe (3.96 MB)
- GWProxyEncrypt.exe (22.79 KB)
- GWToast.exe (51.50 KB)
- GWW.exe (1.66 MB)
- GWWarn.exe (478.29 KB)
- install_driver.exe (67.29 KB)
- ManageExplorers.exe (34.29 KB)
- PortPid_2k.exe (50.29 KB)
- RegisterLSP32.exe (428.79 KB)
- RegisterLSP64.exe (548.79 KB)
- SSExplorerLauncher.exe (26.29 KB)
- SSHelperProcess64.exe (236.79 KB)
- updater.exe (391.79 KB)
This web page is about e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client versions:
...click to view all...
e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client is an application offered by the software company Guardware Ltd. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client". If it is installed on your PC the e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client.
8. After removing e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client by Guardware Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client by Guardware Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove e-Safe Compliance Enterprise Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 04:46:27.480