This web page is about e-MEDICINimage for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall e-MEDICINimage from your PCFCBM
. Further information on FCBM can be found here
. Please open http://www.magellium.fr
if you want to read more on e-MEDICINimage on FCBM's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\e-MEDICINimage 2.0 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. e-MEDICINimage's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\e-MEDICINimage 2.0\unins000.exe. e-MEDICINimage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in e-MEDICINimage. They take 2.06 MB (2157787
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- e-MEDICINimage.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.03 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
e-MEDICINimage is a program marketed by FCBM. Some people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase e-MEDICINimage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall e-MEDICINimage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate e-MEDICINimage or simply activate the Search field and type in "e-MEDICINimage". If it is installed on your PC the e-MEDICINimage program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select e-MEDICINimage in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about e-MEDICINimage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for e-MEDICINimage:
- The publisher is: http://www.magellium.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\e-MEDICINimage 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove e-MEDICINimage.
8. After uninstalling e-MEDICINimage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of e-MEDICINimage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing e-MEDICINimage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove e-MEDICINimage by FCBM from your PC, nor are we saying that e-MEDICINimage by FCBM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove e-MEDICINimage supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 10:58:52.880