e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49
e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 from your PCe-Kiosk S.A.
. Open here
where you can get more info on e-Kiosk S.A.. Please open http://www.e-kiosk.pl/
if you want to read more on e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 on e-Kiosk S.A.'s website. e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\e-Kiosk Reader folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\e-Kiosk Reader\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49. e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49's primary file takes around 842.50 KB (862720 bytes) and its name is eGazeta.exe.
e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.03 MB (2130201
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- eGazeta.exe (842.50 KB)
- eGazetaF.exe (149.50 KB)
- eGazetaST.exe (553.50 KB)
- eGazetaUP.exe (452.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.77 KB)
- pacparser.exe (33.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.49
of e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49.
e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 is a program by e-Kiosk S.A.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 or simply activate the Search field and type in "e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49". The e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.e-kiosk.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\e-Kiosk Reader\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49.
8. After removing e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 by e-Kiosk S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 by e-Kiosk S.A. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall e-Kiosk Reader 1.0.49 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:27:27.867