dvdisaster-0.70.6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall dvdisaster-0.70.6 from your systemdvdisaster project
. Go over here
for more details on dvdisaster project. More information about dvdisaster-0.70.6 can be seen at http://www.dvdisaster.org
. dvdisaster-0.70.6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dvdisaster directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\dvdisaster\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall dvdisaster-0.70.6. dvdisaster-win.exe is the dvdisaster-0.70.6's main executable file and it takes approximately 456.31 KB (467258 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with dvdisaster-0.70.6. They occupy about 1.87 MB (1960659
bytes) on disk.
- dvdisaster-win.exe (456.31 KB)
- dvdisaster.exe (456.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.53 KB)
- pngpack.exe (332.58 KB)
This info is about dvdisaster-0.70.6 version 0.70.6
dvdisaster-0.70.6 is an application marketed by the software company dvdisaster project. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall dvdisaster-0.70.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete dvdisaster-0.70.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate dvdisaster-0.70.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "dvdisaster-0.70.6". If it is installed on your PC the dvdisaster-0.70.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click dvdisaster-0.70.6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding dvdisaster-0.70.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for dvdisaster-0.70.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dvdisaster.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\dvdisaster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall dvdisaster-0.70.6.
8. After removing dvdisaster-0.70.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong dvdisaster-0.70.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing dvdisaster-0.70.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall dvdisaster-0.70.6 by dvdisaster project from your computer, nor are we saying that dvdisaster-0.70.6 by dvdisaster project is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall dvdisaster-0.70.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-21 19:34:02.593