This page contains detailed information on how to remove dssSolutions for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall dssSolutions from your PCTRI-ÓZON Kft.
. Further information on TRI-ÓZON Kft. can be seen here
. Please follow https://www.datasharesystem.com/
if you want to read more on dssSolutions on TRI-ÓZON Kft.'s web page. dssSolutions is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dssSolutions directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove dssSolutions by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\dssSolutions\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. dssSolutions.exe is the dssSolutions's main executable file and it occupies around 6.26 MB (6568056 bytes) on disk.
dssSolutions contains of the executables below. They take 7.25 MB (7607127
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.exe (219.24 KB)
- dssSolutions.exe (6.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (795.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
dssSolutions is an application offered by the software company TRI-ÓZON Kft.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall dssSolutions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove dssSolutions with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find dssSolutions or simply click the Search field and type in "dssSolutions". If it is installed on your PC the dssSolutions program will be found automatically. After you select dssSolutions in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding dssSolutions, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for dssSolutions:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.datasharesystem.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\dssSolutions\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove dssSolutions.
8. After uninstalling dssSolutions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong dssSolutions that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing dssSolutions using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove dssSolutions by TRI-ÓZON Kft. from your computer, we are not saying that dssSolutions by TRI-ÓZON Kft. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove dssSolutions supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 18:17:47.380