dpt is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall dpt from your systemdetectomat
. More data about detectomat can be found here
. Click on http://www.detectomat.com
to get more information about dpt on detectomat's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\detectomat\dpt directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Windows\dpt\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall dpt. The application's main executable file occupies 4.82 MB (5052416 bytes) on disk and is called dpt.exe.
dpt installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.82 MB (5052416
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about dpt version 7.1.1197.0
only. For more dpt versions please click below:
...click to view all...
dpt is a program offered by detectomat. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove dpt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase dpt from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find dpt or simply click the Search field and type in "dpt". The dpt application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click dpt in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding dpt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for dpt:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.detectomat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\dpt\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall dpt.
8. After removing dpt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong dpt that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing dpt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove dpt by detectomat from your computer, we are not saying that dpt by detectomat is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove dpt in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-11 16:46:15.797