You can find below details on how to remove doxygen 1.8.16 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall doxygen 1.8.16 from your PCDimitri van Heesch
. Go over here
for more details on Dimitri van Heesch. Click on http://www.doxygen.org
to get more facts about doxygen 1.8.16 on Dimitri van Heesch's website. doxygen 1.8.16 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\doxygen folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\doxygen\system\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall doxygen 1.8.16. The application's main executable file is labeled doxygen.exe and it has a size of 16.73 MB (17546752 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside doxygen 1.8.16. They occupy about 28.24 MB (29615269
bytes) on disk.
- doxygen.exe (16.73 MB)
- doxyindexer.exe (1.54 MB)
- doxysearch.cgi.exe (1.21 MB)
- doxywizard.exe (8.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to doxygen 1.8.16 version 1.8.16
doxygen 1.8.16 is a program released by the software company Dimitri van Heesch. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase doxygen 1.8.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall doxygen 1.8.16 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find doxygen 1.8.16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "doxygen 1.8.16". The doxygen 1.8.16 program will be found very quickly. After you select doxygen 1.8.16 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding doxygen 1.8.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for doxygen 1.8.16:
- The software company is: http://www.doxygen.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\doxygen\system\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove doxygen 1.8.16.
8. After removing doxygen 1.8.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong doxygen 1.8.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling doxygen 1.8.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall doxygen 1.8.16 by Dimitri van Heesch from your PC, nor are we saying that doxygen 1.8.16 by Dimitri van Heesch is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall doxygen 1.8.16 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 22:23:31.367