This web page is about doubleTwist for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall doubleTwist from your systemdoubleTwist Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on doubleTwist Corporation. More information about the application doubleTwist can be seen at http://www.doubletwist.com
. doubleTwist is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\doubleTwist 2.0 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling doubleTwist is C:\Program Files (x86)\doubleTwist 2.0\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named DoubleTwist.Desktop.exe and its approximative size is 421.00 KB (431104 bytes).
doubleTwist is composed of the following executables which take 2.86 MB (2994131
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DeElevator.exe (7.50 KB)
- DoubleTwist.AppWatcher.exe (396.00 KB)
- DoubleTwist.Desktop.exe (421.00 KB)
- DoubleTwist.DeviceHelper.exe (24.00 KB)
- doubleTwist.Protocol.exe (380.00 KB)
- DoubleTwistStarter.exe (8.00 KB)
- dtkill.exe (22.93 KB)
- Executor.exe (6.00 KB)
- qt-faststart.exe (26.76 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (1.19 MB)
- Transcoder.server.exe (8.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (404.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19961
of doubleTwist. For more doubleTwist versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling doubleTwist we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall doubleTwist from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\doubleTwist
- C:\Program Files (x86)\doubleTwist 2.0
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\doubleTwist
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\doubleTwist Corporation
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\doubleTwist\IEPodcastPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\doubleTwist\NPPodcast.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\doubleTwist\NPPodcastRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\doubleTwist\PluginCommon.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\doubleTwist Corporation
doubleTwist is an application offered by doubleTwist Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall doubleTwist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase doubleTwist from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find doubleTwist or simply activate the Search field and type in "doubleTwist". If it exists on your system the doubleTwist program will be found automatically. After you select doubleTwist in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about doubleTwist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for doubleTwist:
- The publisher is: http://www.doubletwist.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\doubleTwist 2.0\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove doubleTwist.
8. After removing doubleTwist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong doubleTwist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling doubleTwist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove doubleTwist by doubleTwist Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that doubleTwist by doubleTwist Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove doubleTwist supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:27:06.357