This page contains detailed information on how to remove done 5.1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall done 5.1.0 from your computerzamin
. You can find out more on zamin or check for application updates here
. done 5.1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\done folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall done 5.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\done\Uninstall done.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. done.exe is the done 5.1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 100.07 MB (104933376 bytes) on disk.
done 5.1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 100.58 MB (105466887
bytes) on disk.
- done.exe (100.07 MB)
- Uninstall done.exe (416.01 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The current web page applies to done 5.1.0 version 5.1.0
done 5.1.0 is an application offered by the software company zamin. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase done 5.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete done 5.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate done 5.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "done 5.1.0". The done 5.1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click done 5.1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding done 5.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove done 5.1.0.
8. After uninstalling done 5.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of done 5.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling done 5.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall done 5.1.0 by zamin from your PC, we are not saying that done 5.1.0 by zamin is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall done 5.1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 09:19:50.900