This page contains complete information on how to remove digi docket for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. You can find out more on digi docket or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to digi docket at http://digidocket.net/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\digi docket directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall digi docket by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 251.66 KB (257696 bytes) on disk and is called digidocketUninstall.exe.
digi docket contains of the executables below. They occupy 251.66 KB (257696
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (251.66 KB)
This web page is about digi docket version 2015.03.20.004953
only. You can find below info on other versions of digi docket:
...click to view all...
digi docket is an application by digi docket. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove digi docket from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate digi docket or simply click the Search field and type in "digi docket". If it is installed on your PC the digi docket app will be found very quickly. When you click digi docket in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about digi docket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the application is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall digi docket.
8. After uninstalling digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of digi docket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing digi docket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove digi docket by digi docket from your computer, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove digi docket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:29:11.553