dgfr Toolbar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall dgfr Toolbar from your computerdgfr
. Take a look here
for more info on dgfr. Click on http://dgfr.OurToolbar.com/
to get more details about dgfr Toolbar on dgfr's website. dgfr Toolbar is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dgfr directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\dgfr\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove dgfr Toolbar. dgfrToolbarHelper1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of dgfr Toolbar. They occupy an average of 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- dgfrToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of dgfr Toolbar. Click on the links below for other dgfr Toolbar versions:
dgfr Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company dgfr. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove dgfr Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete dgfr Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find dgfr Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "dgfr Toolbar". The dgfr Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click dgfr Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about dgfr Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for dgfr Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://dgfr.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\dgfr\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove dgfr Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling dgfr Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of dgfr Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing dgfr Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall dgfr Toolbar by dgfr from your PC, we are not saying that dgfr Toolbar by dgfr is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall dgfr Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 06:39:44.960