desknet's NEO Client Tool
desknet's NEO Client Tool is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall desknet's NEO Client Tool from your PCNEOJAPAN Inc.
. Further information on NEOJAPAN Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Desknetsneoclitool directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall desknet's NEO Client Tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Desknetsneoclitool\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1510920 bytes) on disk and is labeled squirrel.exe.
desknet's NEO Client Tool contains of the executables below. They occupy 73.58 MB (77157912
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- desknet's%20NEO%20Client%20Tool.exe (70.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.9
of desknet's NEO Client Tool.
desknet's NEO Client Tool is an application marketed by the software company NEOJAPAN Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase desknet's NEO Client Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase desknet's NEO Client Tool from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate desknet's NEO Client Tool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "desknet's NEO Client Tool". The desknet's NEO Client Tool program will be found automatically. When you click desknet's NEO Client Tool in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding desknet's NEO Client Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall desknet's NEO Client Tool.
8. After removing desknet's NEO Client Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of desknet's NEO Client Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling desknet's NEO Client Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall desknet's NEO Client Tool by NEOJAPAN Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that desknet's NEO Client Tool by NEOJAPAN Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall desknet's NEO Client Tool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 04:04:23.120