delphi is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall delphi from your PCDELPHI32
. You can read more on DELPHI32 or check for application updates here
. More data about the app delphi can be seen at www.delphipbs.com
. Usually the delphi application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\delphi\DELPHI32 folder, depending on the user's option during install. delphi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. delphi32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 34.88 MB (36576280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of delphi. They take about 36.07 MB (37822975
bytes) on disk.
- delphi32.exe (34.88 MB)
- finish_delphi.exe (961.60 KB)
- UnDeploy.exe (154.60 KB)
- notepad.exe (67.50 KB)
- PKUNZIP.EXE (33.77 KB)
delphi is a program by the software company DELPHI32. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall delphi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase delphi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate delphi or simply click the Search feature and type in "delphi". If it is installed on your PC the delphi app will be found very quickly. When you select delphi in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding delphi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for delphi:
- The software company is: www.delphipbs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove delphi.
8. After removing delphi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong delphi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing delphi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall delphi by DELPHI32 from your computer, nor are we saying that delphi by DELPHI32 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall delphi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 17:51:36.297