This page is about defencebyte Anti-Malware for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall defencebyte Anti-Malware from your computerdefencebyte Pty Ltd
. You can read more on defencebyte Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about defencebyte Anti-Malware can be seen at https://www.defencebyte.com/antimalware-software
. Usually the defencebyte Anti-Malware program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\defencebyte\Anti-Malware folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\defencebyte\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove defencebyte Anti-Malware. The program's main executable file is named AntiMalware.exe and it has a size of 1.76 MB (1850536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside defencebyte Anti-Malware. They take about 3.97 MB (4159056
bytes) on disk.
- AntiMalware.exe (1.76 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (510.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- savapi.exe (464.14 KB)
- savapi_stub.exe (82.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of defencebyte Anti-Malware. You can find here a few links to other defencebyte Anti-Malware releases:
defencebyte Anti-Malware is a program released by the software company defencebyte Pty Ltd. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase defencebyte Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall defencebyte Anti-Malware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find defencebyte Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "defencebyte Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the defencebyte Anti-Malware program will be found automatically. After you select defencebyte Anti-Malware in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about defencebyte Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for defencebyte Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.defencebyte.com/antimalware-software
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\defencebyte\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall defencebyte Anti-Malware.
8. After removing defencebyte Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of defencebyte Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling defencebyte Anti-Malware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall defencebyte Anti-Malware by defencebyte Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that defencebyte Anti-Malware by defencebyte Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall defencebyte Anti-Malware in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 07:24:40.510