This page is about defencebyte Anti-Malware for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall defencebyte Anti-Malware from your computerdefencebyte Pty Ltd
. You can read more on defencebyte Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about defencebyte Anti-Malware can be seen at https://www.defencebyte.com/antimalware-software
. Usually the defencebyte Anti-Malware program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\defencebyte\Anti-Malware folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\defencebyte\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove defencebyte Anti-Malware. The program's main executable file is named AntiMalware.exe and it has a size of 1.76 MB (1850536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside defencebyte Anti-Malware. They take about 3.97 MB (4159056
bytes) on disk.
- AntiMalware.exe (1.76 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (510.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- savapi.exe (464.14 KB)
- savapi_stub.exe (82.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of defencebyte Anti-Malware. You can find here a few links to other defencebyte Anti-Malware releases:
defencebyte Anti-Malware is a program released by the software company defencebyte Pty Ltd. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase defencebyte Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall defencebyte Anti-Malware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find defencebyte Anti-Malware or simply click the Search field and type in "defencebyte Anti-Malware". If it is installed on your PC the defencebyte Anti-Malware application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select defencebyte Anti-Malware in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding defencebyte Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for defencebyte Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.defencebyte.com/antimalware-software
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\defencebyte\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall defencebyte Anti-Malware.
8. After removing defencebyte Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of defencebyte Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling defencebyte Anti-Malware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall defencebyte Anti-Malware by defencebyte Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that defencebyte Anti-Malware by defencebyte Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall defencebyte Anti-Malware in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 07:24:40.510