You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove dbPlayer 18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall dbPlayer 22.214.171.124 from your PCdbPlayer
. More information about dbPlayer can be seen here
. Please follow https://dbPlayer.github.io/
if you want to read more on dbPlayer 126.96.36.199 on dbPlayer's page. dbPlayer 188.8.131.52 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl folder, regulated by the user's decision. dbPlayer 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\unins000.exe. Winyl.exe is the dbPlayer 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.16 MB (1216000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside dbPlayer 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 2.05 MB (2154149
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
- Winyl.exe (1.16 MB)
- PackSkin.exe (203.00 KB)
The current web page applies to dbPlayer 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
If you are manually uninstalling dbPlayer 188.8.131.52 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall dbPlayer 184.108.40.206:
The files below were left behind on your disk by dbPlayer 220.127.116.11 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Bass\bass_aac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Bass\bass_ape.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Bass\bass_mpc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Bass\bass_spx.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Bass\bass_tta.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Bass\bassalac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Bass\bassflac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Bass\bassopus.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Bass\basswma.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Bass\basswv.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\bass_fx.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\bassasio.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\bassmix.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\basswasapi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\File.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\Skin\PackSkin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\unins000.exe
dbPlayer 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company dbPlayer. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase dbPlayer 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase dbPlayer 126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate dbPlayer 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "dbPlayer 184.108.40.206". The dbPlayer 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select dbPlayer 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding dbPlayer 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for dbPlayer 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: https://dbPlayer.github.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall dbPlayer 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing dbPlayer 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of dbPlayer 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling dbPlayer 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall dbPlayer 22.214.171.124 by dbPlayer from your PC, nor are we saying that dbPlayer 126.96.36.199 by dbPlayer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall dbPlayer 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 03:41:49.490